Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Problem Downloading POD Drivers and Software

I recently got a new computer and I installed Line 6 Monkey. I have a POD GX and I'm trying to update the drivers and download POD Farm, but when I try to click "Update Selection" on any item, I get an error:

File download failed.

Make sure you are connected to the Internet.

Reason: HTTP 404 - Not found.

If you have popup blockers, anti-spyware, or anti-virus programs running, try temporarily disabling them.

I tried disabling my firewall, but it didn't work.

I managed to download the drivers and POD Farm 2 from the website, but I don't have any of the amps and effects I had before. I'm stuck with only a limited selection. Line 6 Monkey is useless because it still gives me that error whenever I want to update anything.

• Upvote 1

• 6 years later...

Line 6 Monkey shows a driver update, although after several attempts (and I do mean several) there is no green check showing it has been installed. Normally I run podfarm when recording video (through my logitech cam) using my UX2 as my source for audio, although today the audio kept cutting out. Now I checked everything to make sure what was the source problem. I finally found it to be the interface, so I checked if the drivers needed updated... well you know the rest of the story. Can you assist me in this matter?