Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Wishlist items for future updates

1. Add a monitor-send "PRE" pickoff point at a point before EQ, compression, and delay. Having the pickoff happen after EQ/Comp/Delay makes it difficult or impossible to enable this processing in the channel, because that stuff will end up in monitors. Compression is especially useful but it can contribute to monitor feedback. Many singers don't want delay in the monitors.

An ideal choice would be three pickoff points:

1. NEW: after FBS, HPF, and Gate but before any EQ, Comp or Delay;

2. EXISTING: pre-fader but post-DSP 

3. EXISTING: post-fader

2. When deep-tweaking a channel, the monitors should show as the names given to them in the setup, rather than the generic "Monitor A" etc.

3. Add a setting to prevent Setup mode from looking at input connections when a setup is loaded. If I want to make a change to a live setup in my home studio---and I happen to have some extra stuff plugged in---the setup loads and then automatically adds additional channels because it sees those connections. I have to delete them.

EDIT: Clarified the first paragraph; added Delay to the DSP that would show up in monitors.

A minor UI issue in Setup mode, regarding the Stage Icon Gallery.

IF you mark an instrument icon as a favorite

AND that icon happens to be at the left edge of the current Gallery page

THEN the left-arrow indicating a prior Gallery page is obscured by the star.

This confused me for several minutes; I thought the gallery lost a whole bunch of instruments. I hadn't realized there were more pages to the left of the current page.