Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

LD150 Channel Memories Problem

Erik_Aurum

Hello.

I have a LD150 and a FBV Express.

When I'm playing with a channel selected (let's say Channel A for example), the light is supposed to stay on all the time. When you make a change in any of the settings, the channel light blinks.

However, my amp's channel light now randomly decides to start blinking for no reason at all. It's not just the light that starts blinking, the settings are also changed somehow.

I've made the factory reset thing (powering on holding the A button), but this still happens. It doesn't bother me much because I almost always use the preset A now, but I would like to be able to save some presets without them randomly stop working.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

I also had this problem  about 13 months back, it was traced to a faulty DSP on one of the boards. I got it fixed by line 6 in the UK.

The same fault has now returned I contacted line 6 in the UK who have told me they no longer make any spare parts the only spare part they can get here is a new speaker. I contacted about 10 Amp repair companies who said they would not touch Line 6 stuff.

So my beloved LD150 is destined for the scrap heap.