- Works with Variax® 300, 500, 600 and 700 and Variax Acoustic 700
- Compatible with any Windows® PC or Mac® OSX computer
- Allows you to completely customize any or all of the sounds on the Variax model knob and five-way selector
- Create custom or alternate tunings for any electric guitar you construct
- Easily create, store, share and back-up thousands of guitar models using the librarian feature
- Workbench’s detailed graphics allow you to see and hear the guitars you create in real time
- Includes custom RJ-45 cable, USB cable and hardware interface
- Self-powered through USB connection and small enough to throw into your guitar’s gig bag (if not your pocket)
Computer System Requirements
You will need to have a Variax 300, 500, 600, 700 or Variax Acoustic 700 guitar and a Windows XP®, Windows ME®, 2000 or 98SE PC with at least a Pentium® II 400 MHz or better processor, one available USB port, and 128MB or more of RAM. Mac® users need to have OS X 10.2 or higher and at least a G4 with 400 MHz or better. You will also need an amplifier available to plug the 1/4" audio cable into in order to hear the results of customization.
Windows, Windows XP and Windows ME are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Mac is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
Pentium is a registered trademark of Intel Corporation.