Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

mkuhn

Members
  • Posts

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mkuhn

  1. I figured it out. The issue was due to my USB connection to my PC. I used several USB extensions and one of it produced the problem. Replaced it. Problem solved. Hughes & Kettner pointed me in the direction of faulty cables. Line 6 support was very supportive :) but believed the devices line in was faulty. Life is good again.
  2. I tried using the redbox/DI output the GM provides. What I tried: - DI output AMP via XLR to MIC input. Failed. Tons of humming. No signal - DI output AMP via XLR/1/4" to Line input. Failed. Same noise and no signal - Line output AMP (1/4") to Line input. Failed. Same noise, etc - Speaker output AMP to Line input. Failed. So, I am clueless. I tried all of the available output channels but the result is always the same - humming and no signal.
  3. Hi, I have a H&K Grandmeister amp and am wondering how I can best record the DI output signal from the built-in redbox on my PC. I was hoping the UX with its inputs would work for that but I tested Mic and Line inputs without success. Any advice would be great. Michael
  4. Hi everyone, did any of you experience a similar problem with the UX2?: Once I change input or output connections (e.g. I plug-in my Guitar cable), the UX2 resets (blinking lights) and the connection to Pod Farm or other applications stops working. Once I restart the application, everything works fine until further changes. Your help is much appreciated. Michael
  5. I bought one used. Activation for Pod Farm was no issue. There is a link when you search on Line 6 that explains how to activate Reason
×
×
  • Create New...