Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

pvdmac

Members
  • Posts

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pvdmac

  1. Hi, Can anyone point me in the direction of how to import my Helix Native presets into Helix Native Studio. I'm talking just standard presets, no clones. Can I copy over pre-paid for presets over to Native Studio. Thanks. Paul.
  2. I use AU Lab on a MAC. Its free. I've not had any problems.
  3. I use AU Lab on MAC. Its free and I've never had any problems with it.
  4. Hi optofonic. I am looking a buying a set of new monitors, either a set of Yamaha HS5’s or a set of KRK Rokit5 G4’s. I won’t be miking up any amps due to noise level issues. cheers pvdmac
  5. I'm just waiting on the arrival of my new HX Stomp, and after a bit of advice. I know that the HX Stomp has its own Interface. I will be using an iMac running Studio One as my DAW. I also have a focusrite scarlett 2i2 audio Interface and a set of studio monitors. Will I be able to connect :- HX Stomp into iMac Studio One DAW ( for effects ) HX Stomp into focusrite scarlett 2i2 auadio Interface. ( Using scarlett 2i2 as main audio Interface ) focusrite scarlett 2i2 into studio monitors ( for sound / monitoring ). Or am I just better to use the HX Stomp as my Interface and do away with the focusrite scarlett 2i2. I am wanting for my studio monitors to be the main source of audio, from iMac for general music listening and YouTube and also when i am using the HX Stomp so that I am not disconnecting audio cables all of the time. Cheers Pvdmac.
×
×
  • Create New...