Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

rdunaway

Members
  • Posts

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rdunaway

  1. That sounds really frustrating. A few things worth trying are separating the 2.4 and 5 GHz network names, disabling band steering temporarily, and testing with a phone hotspot to rule out the router. This troubleshooting guide also collects the common checks and workarounds in one place: https://helixguitar.com/articles/helix-stadium-edit-wifi-disconnecting?ref=L6
  2. For a full-amp capture without the cab, I’d only use the Badlander output that Mesa explicitly identifies as safe with its internal load engaged—definitely not a normal speaker output as if it were line level. This Proxy overview has a useful capture-type and setup checklist: https://helixguitar.com/articles/helix-stadium-proxy-cloning-guide I’d still follow Stadium’s on-screen connection diagram and confirm the Badlander’s load/output mode in its manual before starting.
  3. For item 3, you’re definitely not the only one. Other Stadium XL owners have reported the same problem at outdoor shows and under bright stage lighting. This article summarizes those reports and a few practical things to check: https://helixguitar.com/articles/helix-stadium-xl-scribble-strips-bright-light I haven’t seen a confirmed inverted-color option or fix yet.
  4. Since it also happens over USB, Wi-Fi probably isn’t the whole issue. This article covers some common Wi-Fi troubleshooting steps and a Windows Mobile Hotspot workaround: https://helixguitar.com/articles/helix-stadium-edit-wifi-disconnecting If USB still drops with another cable and a direct computer connection, I’d open a Line 6 support ticket.
  5. That sounds similar to what other Stadium owners have reported. I collected the troubleshooting steps and a Windows Mobile Hotspot workaround here: https://helixguitar.com/articles/helix-stadium-edit-wifi-disconnecting I hope something there helps.
  6. I don’t think you’re missing anything obvious. If Scribble Strip Brightness is already at 100, the other setting worth checking is Screen Dim Timeout. Dim LED Brightness only affects the footswitch rings, not the labels. A few other Stadium XL owners have reported the same problem outdoors and under bright stage lights. I put together their experiences and a few things you can try here: https://helixguitar.com/articles/helix-stadium-xl-scribble-strips-bright-light
  7. I LOVE MY HELIX... Would it be possible to get larger Patch names. Even if they cannot show up on the Helix device it would be nice if I could use larger names in my HX Edit software. Right now I have to imply the songs name because it doesn't all fit. 4 or 5 more characters would solve so many problems though there doesn't really need to be a limit as long as it is understood that only the first 16 will show on the rig and the rest are only available in the Editor. Thanks...
×
×
  • Create New...