Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

TallanLatz1

Members
  • Posts

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TallanLatz1

  1. I fixed it, under the tuner the first knob above the switches was moved to instrument 2, so I must have accidentally kicked it or bumped it to cause it to switch to instrument 2. but it is fixed now. so I guess if this happens again that’s the first spot I should check!
  2. I made no adjustments to the parameters. I literally turn it on, move it to the setting/preset that I’ve had since January and it’s never done this to me before. I’m usually able to just plug in, tune and then start the show. now I have to plug it into instrument 2 in order for me to get signal to the tuner. If I plug it back into one the tuner doesn’t work but when I exit the tuner screen the rest of the signal works.
  3. Hello!! apologies if this has already been asked about; I just haven’t seen. so I’ve had my stadium for about 7 months give or take. Absolutely LOVE it, I noticed when I played Friday night for the start of our set. I started with a guitar I normally don’t play with and when I plugged it in to get rocking the tuner STOPPED working and when I took it off the tuner it was giving me some crackling sounds. I switched guitars and it went away, but the tuner still isn’t working. I plug it into instrument 1 and the presets work just not the tuner. I do use this for bass and guitar gigs. I’m mainly a guitar player but occasionally fill in on bass. I have to plug into instrument 2 in order for the tuner to work. any advice on how to fix this?
  4. Thank you! I let it sit for a good 40 minutes and then I turned it off and restarted.. It did this with the last update as well. I just get worried I am going to damage it by doing that. Thank you very much!
  5. How did you do the reset? Just turn the unit off and then back on again?
  6. Hello everyone, This may be a dumb question, but when you guys update your Stadium XL, how long does the update take place for? When I go to update for the 1.3 I've been sitting here for maybe about 20 minutes waiting for it to finish downloading. It already turned off once but its stuck on the Line 6 Helix Stadium XL screen. (Same screen that comes on when you turn it on) How long does it take to complete the process? It said that the update would take several minutes, but its been a little longer than that! When you run into this issue is it best to turn it off and restart it up? Or play the wait game... I know it may be a silly question that I am sure someone has already asked and got an answer to, I just can't seem to find it in the forums. Any insight would be awesome! Thank you , Tallan
  7. I had the same problem, now its been over an hour and the Stadium XL won't finish updating. Any one know what to do next? I don't know if I turn it off if thats gonna mess it up or not..
×
×
  • Create New...