Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Lost of patch configuration after power supply shut down and restart

A week ago, we were playing with the band in a restaurant when suddenly we got a general power supply shut down and stayed few minutes in the dark.... When power was recovered, the patch of the M20d was partially lost. For instance the kick was in the lead singer channel and the snare took the place of the back singer, then it was a great confusion in the sound for the audience and on stage with the monitors. It took several minutes to the sound engineer ( fortunately we had one) to recover the control. I guess that this situation was due to the fact that during the connection we switched channels 1 and 2 (voices) with channel 11 to 12(drums), then when power was back, these switches were saved but physically the voices and drums mics where not at the "memorized" connections. For that reason or any other, we decided to purchase a UPS. What type of UPS (power, amperage) do you recommend for the Stagescape? Thank you for recommandation. And happy new year to LINE6 community.

I presume you didn't save the configuration change (it would be a Setup) before the power outage? So the M20d simply reloaded the original Setup.

I bought a Tripp-Lite ECO350VA UPS; I haven't yet used it (but I carry it!) so it's time I started doing so. It weighs five pounds which is very nice.

http://www.tripplite.com/energy-saving-ups-system-desktop-350va-120v-usb-port~ECO350UPS/

Cost under $50 at Amazon.