Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

JTV-69SSS & POD HD500 Rig

brianreidguitar

First off...if this is not permitted, I've not found that advisory on quick look, apologize and am perfectly fine with immediate post removal.

That said; although I enjoy it every time I play it, I am simply not playing it, therefore, thought this might be the place to solicit my JTV-69SSS (Shoreline Gold) & HD500 rig.  I've tried a bit locally with no avail, as people simply have no idea how awesome this combo is until they've tried it and are putting it to use.

POD HD500 (non-X version)

JTV-69SSS w/gig bag & all accessories

Line 6 Variax Cable

Custom made Variax cable

M-Audio Expression Pedal

Hardshell Road Case

$1200 total (not including PP and shipping)

Hi-res photos available upon request.  All is in excellent condition.

PM me if interested.

Located in 43402.  Local deal would be great.  I'm willing to travel within a couple/few hour radius.

It's an interesting, sad and noteworthy fact that these (specifically Line 6) products we're so happy with and rave about upon release until the "next new one" comes along simply do not retain much, if any after-market value.  Coupled with the recent ownership change-over, one is almost required to give away perfectly functional and excellent, like-new product.  Seemingly much like computers and cars...once you get 'em "off the lot," they immediately lose value.

:(