Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Switch THH06 to RF-1 mode

I've bought 2 XD-V35L and 2 XD-V35 (Handhelds).  The 2 handhelds came with notes in the box saying that the transmitters were RF-2 ones and if used where RF-1 was being used there would be interference.  We do seem to have some interference with signal drop outs on the XD-V35L.

I've tried to switch the THH06 to RF1 mode following the support instructions but it doesn't seem to work.  When you switch on whilst holding the Select button the 2 led flashes 3 times - it never seems to switch to 1.

Any help appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

After a bit of experimentation it seems that the instructions for how to do the change are wrong - following them only shows the current status.  To change you need to switch the microphone on and then press select and whilst holding select press and hold the power button.  It'll then switch modes - at least it worked for me.

Pretty poor that product support don't seem to know about this.