Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod HD Pro X:No LINE-In LEVEL Meter??

billzoe

Ive looked all thru the books and unless i am missing something can find NOTHING on the following for POD HD PRO X:

1-No way to SEE if you are clipping or level of the 2 LINE Inputs????     Yes it can be done by ear but thats not very reliable-i run preamped lines into it and this is bad not to have this feature (Digital Clipping!)

Is there NO Meter view or way to TIE the Mic/Guit LED Meters to the LINE Ins?

Yes-i see there's Pro and Consumer LEVEL switches (kudos on that) but either way-you still NEED to know if you within 5db of 0 or at -20.

2-No SPECS for Units I/O's---ie:  No mention of Nominal Levels, TRS, etc....  ???

Please tell me this is not true....    ;(

Ive looked all thru the books and unless i am missing something can find NOTHING on the following for POD HD PRO X:

1-No way to SEE if you are clipping or level of the 2 LINE Inputs????     Yes it can be done by ear but thats not very reliable-i run preamped lines into it and this is bad not to have this feature (Digital Clipping!)

Is there NO Meter view or way to TIE the Mic/Guit LED Meters to the LINE Ins?

Yes-i see there's Pro and Consumer LEVEL switches (kudos on that) but either way-you still NEED to know if you within 5db of 0 or at -20.

2-No SPECS for Units I/O's---ie:  No mention of Nominal Levels, TRS, etc....  ???

Please tell me this is not true....    ;(

It's true.