Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Accessibility Of Groups

Am looking at the M20d at present and have a question.

The videos say to click onto an open encoder to create a group. What if I've got too many channels plugged in and I want to run a 4 way monitor mix. Is there a way of viewing layers (other than pan, fx, level, trim) or creating a custom arrangement for the encoders?

Many thanks

Am looking at the M20d at present and have a question.

The videos say to click onto an open encoder to create a group. What if I've got too many channels plugged in and I want to run a 4 way monitor mix. Is there a way of viewing layers (other than pan, fx, level, trim) or creating a custom arrangement for the encoders?

Many thanks

There are two panels located at the bottom of the M20d screen each with 12 channels being shown via the touch screen and these correspond directly to an encoder. You can swipe backwards and forwards between the two panels via the touch screen.

So there is 24 possible positions with a free encoder that you can use for grouping purposes and so even if you had all the channels and monitor positions filled you'd still have at least 3 slots/encoders available (4 if you are not using the aux in).

In terms of creating custom arrangements, all the channel positions are movable within their designated areas by long holding and then sliding the icon to the desired free position or swapping it with an already existing channel.

Hope this answers your questions.