Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Issues with Vetta I

omarbibriesca

So my vetta amp has issues when i try to play it. It starts up fine and loads everything up but when i try to play on any preset, even clean, it starts to making these watery bubble noises and starts to spaz out and make these terrible loud noises. and im talking loud, like it seems it goes to the loudest it can go. how can i fix this problem?

So my vetta amp has issues when i try to play it. It starts up fine and loads everything up but when i try to play on any preset, even clean, it starts to making these watery bubble noises and starts to spaz out and make these terrible loud noises. and im talking loud, like it seems it goes to the loudest it can go. how can i fix this problem?

Don't know for sure, no one does without the amp in front of them but unless you're into electronics, take it to tech and have him check out the power supply. Unless it's perhaps a bad pot/switch or something it sounds as if some caps in the power supply may have dried out. That would do it. The big caps in the power supply and power amp etc. are a type called electrolytics that use a paste dialetric and they tend to age, leak and go bad over time. A common failure for older gear.