Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

License problems with POD farm 2.58

Hi there! I`m from Argentina and I don`t speak english perfectly, but I'll do my best. Recently I bought a used TonePort UX1, the one with the red front. I have a Mac with OS X Yosemite. I´ve already downloaded the most recent version of Pod Farm, the Line 6 Monkey, and License Manager with all the drivers updated and I´ve registered and authorized all my devices. 

My Pod Farm is in trial mode and I´m pretty sure i´ve done everything that I had to do to get the license. I think that it doesn´t matter if my TonePort UX1 has been used by other person, but i´m not sure why line 6 doesn´t give me a license if i´ve bought the interface.

Can someone help me? How can i get a licensense?

Thank you very much!

used (or even new ones for that matter) toneports never came with a pod farm 2.x license... you'll need to use pod farm 1.x

SOME (not all) pod studios did come with the license... 

redface=toneport=no license

blackface=pod studio=maybe license... but unlikely if it's not working after license manager.