Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Dream Stage not delivering what it promises

So, I'm reaaaaaally disappointed at Line6 right now.

Since I bought my system (2xL3T, 2xL3s and 3LxL3m and 1 M20D) I've been having nothing but issues with it.

First a bad card within a L3m made lose money for a gig I didn't get paid because of cutting issues during the entire gig.

Then I sent it for repair (within the 1 year warranty Line6 gives) and it took months to get back. Later, I realized they put an L3s card inside and the sound is awful.

Then the M20D had the grounding issues. Again, it made me lose money. The screen failed after it got "repaired" for the grounding issue. Now, I have it stored because Yamaha (the Line6 distributor in Mexico) doesn't have the parts or cards or whatever they explained.

Today, I'm done with this system as I'm writing from a gig and the L3S failed as it just stopped making sound. Meaning, it's like is off, but it's not and the damned card recognizes the cable.

I tried to power cycle it, change the crossover freq, swap the cable, use it standalone. Nothing worked.

So, I decided with pain in my heart, to sell the f*** out of it.

Please, do not buy issues. Buy a good system...I don't know what issues it has, but it's unfair that line6 sells a system that fails so much just to get ahead of the live audio business.