Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Synth sounds like HD500x?

Pimpel

What I'm missing is a preset category like I had in my 500x (FX Heavy) presets. Has anybody some crazy effect presets like Brass, Trumpets..? I also tried to find Filter Effects like "Voice Box".  presets I'd like to recreate all my HD500x presets on the Helix but it doesn't work without the missing effects. Here you see a pic of a preset I'd like to recreate. Is there a chance to do this?

post-164838-0-92060900-1445864632_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Wow! There's some really freaky sounds in that vid. I guess I've now seen a reason to treasure my HD500X, because I doubt Helix can make most of those sounds. Maybe it will be able to one day. This has to be the biggest downside of Helix right now.

To the first poster, you might be able to get close by just duplicating on Helix what you see in the screenshot, but the only thing I'm not sure about, or how to make on Helix, would be the voice box. Maybe the mystery filter, combined with the 3 osc synth? Everything else in there looks like Helix has, I think.