Sign in to follow this  
unperfectcircle

Mobile Pod Foot Controller? (irig Blueboard Etc.)

Nevermind, I asked the Line 6 support and the answer is "no":

Hello,Unfortunately, the Mobile POD software is not controllable with any kind of external control device at this time.Regards,Line6Hugo

Is there an update in the works to add midi or some way to change presets? I love the sounds I get with Mobile Pod better than all the other apps I have on my Ipad. The problem is that its not usable in a live setting if I cannot hook a controller of some type to it to change presets! Help! I want to use the sounds in Mobil Pod live!!!!

Hi,

could you please tell me if the Mobile POD app is foot controllable by the iRig Blueboard or other controllers?

Thanks

Hi!

I was just wondering is it possible... I need a small extra gear setup for really occasional gigs - I mean small gigs in pubs or very small clubs. I know I could use AmpliFi 100, but it is in price range of Boss ME-80 which has 2 times more switches and doesn't require any iOS - is more classic, but its also all in one. The solutions based on apps - like mentioned above iRig are also much cheaper. Hey Guys form Line 6 - I am sure you can upgrade Mobile POD to MIDI functions? We are counting on you:) The competitors don't sleep.

Cheers!

Hi to Line6 programmers, is there something new with this topic? Does Sonic port vx and Mobile POD works with some foot switch like blueboard? Help us please!

H.