Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix blues.

Paolo_Maina

I'm happy with my Helix, it's a studio in a box and now i need less track to achieve fullness in the mix.

A little blues everything except drums are made using a Squier Telecaster CV, Helix directly in a Notebook.

Almost no effect from DAW, except maximizer and compressor, the usual things.

Organ is made using the guitar too.

It's a thing made in a couple of hours on sunday afternoon only for fun.

https://soundcloud.com/pearly-gates-66/night-in-blues-1

Hi, thanks a lot!!

I have this patch and it sounds great, but it sounds still better in yout track. Did you use it "as it is" or did you tweak some parameters? Actually, i'm not familiar enough with the used blocks to modify them to a still more authentic organ sound.

Or is it "just" your playing style that makes this patch to sound still more organ-ic? ;)

Hi, thanks a lot!!

I have this patch and it sounds great, but it sounds still better in yout track. Did you use it "as it is" or did you tweak some parameters? Actually, i'm not familiar enough with the used blocks to modify them to a still more authentic organ sound.

Or is it "just" your playing style that makes this patch to sound still more organ-ic? ;)

Yes i tweaked...now i don't rember well..but i switched off leslie (or i selected slow speed?) and a spring delay that is in the patch but has no footswitch.

to have a more focused sound.

I played only a note at a time max two...no more.

Now i'm working and  i don't have helix here.

Does that organ patch use only Helix internal stuff, no Variaxe or IRs? I'm thinking about getting it, partly for education and partly because it's a cool option, but would like to know what it requires.

Does that organ patch use only Helix internal stuff, no Variaxe or IRs? I'm thinking about getting it, partly for education and partly because it's a cool option, but would like to know what it requires.

Yes it uses only Helix internal stuff.

it's very cheap, buy it.

Thanks Paolo, I probably will. Thinking about Glenn's everything bundle too, not sure yet. Very new to Helix, exploring...

Anyway The organ is sold separately

3,99 dollars, buy it!

I think the newer 18 artists bundle is more interesting at 18,99 dollars.