Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD HD300 drivers installation problem.

dorBrex

Hello everybody,

BACKGROUND:

I bought the POD HD 300 multi effect about 4-6 years ago in the states on a trip.

When i bought it, the seller told me it comes with an inserted sound card and a usb connection that would able my recording in the most effective, smooth and easy way there is.

I never tried this before since I didn't have any recording program. Few weeks ago i managed to buy the Cubase 5 recording program and tried to connect my POD HD 300 with my usb cable into the computer.

PROBLEM:

First i downloaded Line6Monkey program, then foloowed a youtube video on their official site that leaded me to download the 4.2.7.6 driver for the pod hd300.

I had followed the steps many times, i didnt connected my pod while installing the pod hd 300 driver.

At the end it said that it didnt manage to download the drivers and opened a site on the internet of the line6 company with a download link on it. I downloaded manualy the pod hd300 driver from there (about 10mb)

I started an installation again. followed the steps again. and at the end it said everything is installed .

My computer isn't finding the pod connection. Line6monkey still thinks i am missing the drivers even though they are alraedy installed.

Im out of ideas.

Please someone help me manage to use my pod hd300 through my computer.

Thanks, Thor