Sign in to follow this  
mileskb

Great new demonstration controlling Amp, Pedals, and Other Gear from Helix

Richie Castellano just posted another great tutorial that really gets into the nitty-gritty of how to setup 4CM, channel switching, use of internal and external expression pedals, CV, external effects and MIDI.   All in one,  pretty straight forward lesson.

Here's his previous video which is a basic tutorial for setting up the Helix as an effects unit or 4CM.

I have watched a lot of tutorials over the past year, most seem to show an "after the fact" how to use it, rather than "this is how you do it".   I really appreciate the "this is how you do it" approach.

Figured others would like it too.

• Upvote 1

Richie Castellano just posted another great tutorial that really gets into the nitty-gritty of how to setup 4CM, channel switching, use of internal and external expression pedals, CV, external effects and MIDI.   All in one,  pretty straight forward lesson.

Good video. chuckle, I had already posted this, thanks for acquainting us with his first video as well.  Mr. Castallano is definitely getting his due on the forum. ;)

• Upvote 1

Good video. chuckle, I had already posted this, thanks for acquainting us with his first video as well.  Mr. Castallano is definitely getting his due on the forum. ;)

Sorry... I had missed it...   He just kinda snuck it out there and I guess I shoulda used search here first.