Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Amplifi TT Driver Error

Shannockboy

I want to update the firmware on my new Amplifi TT.

I needed to download and install the drivers which I did (ver 1.77). 

Problem is the USB settings/connected devices page on the PC state the the Amplifi TT device has a driver error. Also when running the Line 6 updater there is no device listed.

My PC is an HP Pavilion 23 which is running the latest version of windows 10.

Hope someone out there has a solution.

Many thanks

George

• 1 month later...

I got AMPLIFi 150, Win 7 and same problem. In USB Composite Device Properties window, under Device settings it says: This device cannot start (Code 10).

When I try to update USB driver it say: "The best driver software for your device is up to date" but it still doesn't work.

I can't find AMPLIFi in Line 6 Update software (it says: "Select device ti update" but there is nothing I can choose.)

How can I use it for update software or recording when it can't recognize it as new hardware?

Can anyone help me, please?

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Make sure you install the USB driver. Until I read the instructions and did this, it wouldn't connect properly with Windows 10.

I downloaded the latest(?) PDF manual and followed the steps it indicated. The firmware updater then functioned correctly (but with annoyingly small font).