Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix wont connect to pc

VB70

help pls.

As page 2 in the manual says, Install the latest driver than launch the helix app.

Windows 10/Start/All apps/Helix.

Problem is nothing happens after ive downloaded the driver and nothing happens when i connect the Helix.

I have just wasted 4 hours going round in circles and cant find anything on the web.

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG.

help pls.

As page 2 in the manual says, Install the latest driver than launch the helix app.

Windows 10/Start/All apps/Helix.

Problem is nothing happens after ive downloaded the driver and nothing happens when i connect the Helix.

I have just wasted 4 hours going round in circles and cant find anything on the web.

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG.

It sounds like you need to download and install the latest 'Helix' application. Once you have installed it you can start the Updater and install the latest firmware.  After you install the latest firmware you can use the Editor to modify and backup presets. Download this file, the 'Helix' 2.11 app, http://line6.com/software/readeula.html?rid=7278. You can upgrade to the latest firmware file '2.12' using the Updater after this is downloaded and installed if you wish.