Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD HD is not recognized by PC

garbanzo

Hi Guys

I run W10, and have had my POD HD connected for ages with no problems. After the most recent update of W10 the PC does not connect to the POD. I have uninistalled and reinstalled Monkey who cleverly notes that I need USB firmware. But I dont know where to download this!! In addition the flash memory  and drivers are not found.

Several years ago I had similar problems while running W8.1 If I recall I downloaded some files and installed directly, some how going past the Monkey, that is if I recall correctly. In all cases I would be tremendously indebted to anyone who has productive ideas.

I should say that my usb port does work, I have checked, and I have run Windows maintance program for checking that all is working correctly which it was. The POD is also working fine when I plug it into my amp, and even my cable is working correctly.

Thanks in advance

garbanzo

ps.  Glad Christmas

• 3 weeks later...

I should note that this problem was self repaired when W10 completed its latest update. When I turned the pc off the latest downloaded windows material was installed, and when I started the problem was alliviated. This has happened on one additional occasion, for some reason downloaded W10 stuff has an uppsetting effect on the POD.

I hope this experience may help others.