Sign in to follow this  
sakib0007

Pod Farm 2 Authorization Problem

Hello there,please I need your help.It's very urgent.It's been 7 days I bought a toneport ux2  from my friend.Then I installed all the necessary drivers updates monkeys etc.But I can't run podfarm 2 in ux2.I run the license manager and see my devices getting authorized but still the pod farm is not licensed.what should I do?my monkey has no activate purchase button.here are some photos  

post-1847326-0-60781000-1381495263_thumb.jpg

post-1847326-0-50179600-1381495302_thumb.jpg

you have a redface model that does not come with a pod farm 2 license.... if you friend bought one he can gift it to you...

otherwise you will need to use pod farm 1 (the redface does not include the plugin... only the standalone pod farm 1)

• Upvote 1

Hello.

Im Trying to deauthorize 3 devices (Pcs) from my Gx but i cannot because i have not the devices already. does i need to have connected de devices to can deauthorice them?  

Thanks

generally...

though you can open a ticket with support and they can clean that up for you on their end.

Hello.

Im Trying to deauthorize 3 devices (Pcs) from my Gx but i cannot because i have not the devices already. does i need to have connected de devices to can deauthorice them?  

Thanks