iamsammeh2

Amplifi TT Issues

My amplifi TT was working okay, bought last week. Now when I power it on, nothing lights up besides Tone A, nothing changes and nothing seems to work. When I attempt to update the firmware I get stuck on a black screen that just says 'select device to update'. Any help?

if pressing the bluetooth button doesn't do anything, and also it won't react to switching to different presets (i.e. you press tone button and it still only shows A), you should try a factory reset first, as described in the FAQ:  http://line6.com/support/page/kb/_/amplifi-products/ampl/amplifiseriesfaq (hold Tone and press the master volume knob at the same time while powering on)

For the Amplifi to show up in Line 6 updater, you need to install the driver - so if you didn't do that already, make sure you have it installed. Also try different USB ports on your PC

But if your Amplifi doesn't work properly before, I wouldn't suggest forcing a firmware update in that state.

pressing Tone and Tap while powering up should put it into update mode explicitly, but again: try to reset it first/get it working before attempting a forced firmware update.

Hi! I know the topic is pretty old, but did you find any solution? I have exactly the same problem...