Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Spider Iv 75 Artist Preset Settings

jfjusa1

can someone point me to the correct place to find the artist preset settings for the spider iv 75?  i am trying to see the actual settings for each individual artist.  i.e., bass, treble, flanger, delay...and so forth.   is something like that available on line?  thank in advance.

• 2 months later...

I have a spider IV 30 and have same question. as I am just a beginner on electric guitar, it would take me forever to figure out where to set each control knob to imitate the guitar sounds I am looking for. they give you a sample that shows just three settings, where do I find a whole lot more? there has to be at least thirty or so sounds that I would love to be able to get close to, I need lots of help!

also I have the floor pod plus. it must have thousands of possible combinations. I am a bit overwelmed and have no idea where to start even.

I'm sorry in advance if this isn't a suitable category for my question haha, but I'm just wanting to know....

I used a factory preset and edited it to make my own based on that.  It's got its own specific reverb type that was already applied to the preset.  So my question is, how would I change to a different type of reverb?  Changing from Spring to Hall, for example?

I'm sorry in advance if this isn't a suitable category for my question haha, but I'm just wanting to know....

I used a factory preset and edited it to make my own based on that.  It's got its own specific reverb type that was already applied to the preset.  So my question is, how would I change to a different type of reverb?  Changing from Spring to Hall, for example?

You'll have to tell us what device you have!  If its a Spider amp, you do it through the selection screen on the amp.