Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Dejavooght

Hi Guys, Im a new owner and all is good but for headphone use, when I plug in headphones I only get sound when I turn the reverb up manually, and it is drenched in reverb, any ideas ?

am I just missing something or does the headphone option suck or what.  In addition I have found the headphones work if i pull them half way out??

any help appreciated

Deja

Looks like you have the mix on your reverb set to 100%.  The mix setting on effects isn't conventional.  100% means 100% reverb signal only, so 50% means exactly 50% dry and 50% reverb signal (basically 100% guitar and 100% reverb).  0% means 100% guitar only.  25% means 100% guitar, and 50% reverb.  50% means 100% guitar and 100% reverb.  75% means 50% guitar and 100% reverb.  Hope this helps and isn't confusing. 

• 3 months later...

Okay this post is a close to the problem I have with mine as I can find.  This isn’t a headphone/cable issue, i’ve Checked that. My FH was fine, I ran stereo xlr out to mixer (output set to line) and had headphones out. Both headphones and car sounded perfect with guitar or even streaming songs off my phone through the unit. Perfect. So yesterday I fire it up and all of a sudden almost no xlr out volume. I could barely hear the signal and it sounded like 3 reverbs were on the channel. So I try headphones, same thing.  This horrible reverby signal. So I stream a song same thing absolutely saturated in reverb. Did factory reset and re loaded newest firmware...nothing. The only thing that works is pulling out the 1/4” headphones jack just slightly. Then seems just fine. No soloution for the xlr output. I have no idea. This same sound is across the board, factory sounds, cloud sounds and just audio. All cables were cross checked. But nothing changed in my setup. Any ideas?