Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Stomp: BE100 CH1+2

bsd512

For those that have a Stomp and are interested, I uploaded my BE100 (Placater) dual amp preset to Custom Tone in the new Stomp section. It's both channels of the amp with a Clean, Crunch, and Gain snapshot using both amps and snapshots to do all the work. Note the cabinet it snapshotted pretty heavily also to change out mics, distances, etc - trying to get it sounding good to my ears as I could. Tested with my Les Paul (humbuckers), Fender Tele (single coils), and Suhr Modern T (humbuckers).

Just with those three snapshots and your volume knob, it's pretty versatile. I like it. Give it a whirl, and I hope you like it!

https://line6.com/customtone/tone/4088879/

Note - I adjusted this using both headphones and my studio monitors (Sennheiser HD600's and Yamaha HS8's) and the result was good for me using both of those. It may need some work for live gig volume, though.

This is actually my first Custom Tone upload, so go easy on me. :-) Actually, scratch that - feel free to unload and tell me it sucks, it's just a preset after all. :-)

EDIT: Oh - you may have to go into global preferences and reassign FS3 to be FS3 instead of the Tap/Tuner. You can always get back into the tuner by pressing "Action+Page Right" at the same time. Otherwise you might not be able to see Snapshot 3, which is the high-gain setting.

Here's the same patch converted to the Helix for folks here that don't have a Stomp but might be interested in the patch.

Sure wish Helix would translate Stomp patches and allow them to load into the Helix and vice versa for Helix patches that don't contain stuff the Stomp can't do (more than six blocks, etc). It sure would make stuff like this easier.

https://line6.com/customtone/tone/4089016/

Still ... pretty amazing what you can do in just 6 blocks and one DSP. :-)

Note - you'll need to be in snapshot mode to see the snapshot scribble strips for the 'clean', 'crunch', and 'gain' snapshots.