Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 Rules

jrrjr68

And I quote
"

Known Issues

• *IMPORTANT: The three new tuner types only appear for those registered users who didn't complain incessantly about Helix's previous tuner on social media. For those who did complain (AND WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE), the new tuner will be unlocked once you perform ONE of the following:
  • Post a photo of yourself on the Helix Facebook Group with the "X" logo written on your forehead in black Sharpie (washable magic marker is acceptable). The admins have been given the authority to unlock units with flagged serial numbers; assuming business hours, please allow 1-2 hours for the new tuner page to be unlocked (NOTE: You may have to restart Helix/HX for the new tuner page to appear)
  • Post a meme of Arnold Schwarzenegger from Kindergarten Cop yelling "IT'S NOT A TUNAAHH!" on either the Line 6 Helix—or—The Gear Page > Digital and Modeling Gear forum. Be sure to use the proper Impact font. Memes will not be judged for their artistic merit, although the spelling must be correct. Again, admins have been given the authority to unlock units with flagged serial numbers
  • If you'd prefer to participate silently, you may instead manually rename 47 presets "Patience is Key" (NOTE: Will not work from HX Edit; nor can you just copy one "Patience is Key" preset into 46 additional locations. You must manually rename each one. Once all 47 presets have been named correctly, the inspector [or FS5 on HX Effects] will read "Tuners unlocked!") "
    *End Quote.

Too funny, I've always believed in Line 6. I have to admit even more so when I realized AVATAR was using older X3 rack mounts while I had my HD500x.
    They sounded killer.. I felt like I was missing something dialing in my pedal.
    Helix makes it easy.
    I am constantly complimented on my rig now.. Helix.. powered cabs. So easy.
    Back to the original post.. love the sock it to ya attitude.
    Keep on kicking butt . I will be rocking Line 6
    Peace
    ~jR
    CREEP
    www.creeplair.com
    www.facebook.com/creeplair 
    CREEPLAIR on IG
  • Upvote 1