Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Rack - Toggle between Volume and Wah with Expression Pedal?

Monsta-Tone

I have a Helix Floor.  I have the built in Expression Pedal set up to toggle between Wah and Volume when I press the Toe Switch.

I also have a Helix Rack (thank you my lovely wife for the Christmas present!) and Floor Control.

I have a Mission Expression Pedal with Toe Switch that I plugged into EXP 1 and Toe Switch on the Floor Controller.

I was wondering why it didn't work like the Helix Floor's Expression Pedal........

Then, the little candle came on over my head......Helix Floor's Expression Pedal is set up as Expression 2 when the Toe Switch is pressed.......

Is there any way with the Helix Rack to use a single Expression Pedal in the same way as I have the Helix Floor set up?

Also, from what I have read, there is no way to calibrate the external Expression Pedal.

Is this still true with Firmware 2.71?

Any help will be eternally appreciated.

I just noticed that Mission has a specific Helix Expression Pedal.

https://missionengineering.com/shop-2/products/expression/specific-use-exp/sp1-l6h/

My Expression Pedal has a 100K Linear Pot, and a Latching Switch.

The Helix Expression Pedal has a 10K Linear Pot and a Momentary Switch.

Guess I should pick one up and see if it works like I want it to.

Does anyone here have experience with the Mission/Helix Expression Pedal and toggling between the Volume Pedal and Wah Pedal with the Toe Switch?