jhutter33

MIDI support

Does Line 6 specifically the Amplifi 75" support MIDI products such as the Guitar Wing? I am a paraplegic and am unable to use foot pedals. I am looking for something to help me change sounds/effects in the middle of a song. 

I am not sure, but you might be able to matchup the features/specs of a device that does work, suck as this: https://line6.com/foot-controllers/fbv-shortboard-mkii/

if the wing is a midi controller, then it *should* at least somewhat work, though there may be some things on the Amplifi it cant do, or unused features on the Wing, or both.

Maybe a guitar shop could test one out for you.

Personally I usually just buy the thing I want to know about and test if it is relatively cheap, and sell it again if it isn't fit.  I've had too many people tell me bunk stuff, and I generally learn quite a bit by tinkering with new things.  I understand this is financially stupid (I will always be broke.. wonder why?!)  and may not be for everyone.  Some shops leet you return things that don't work for you as well.

It would be good info to have on the forum if you find out one way or the other.  Good luck!