Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 Pod Farm 2.5 For Free

I am in complete disbelief you guys are giving away Pod Farm 2.5 for free. As a loyal customer who has actually paid for that software, I'm genuinely insulted. This is one of the biggest slaps to the face I've ever seen a company give to real customers who have paid money and supported their products. The people who should be getting something for free are the ones who have supported you. Yet, you obviously have zero gratitude there and are more willing to show gratitude to people who have probably never bought your products at all just because they took a survey that takes less than 5 seconds. You will no longer be getting my business.

• Upvote 1

1) Complaining here won't get heard by the Line 6 people who matter - this is a user forum seldom visited by the Line 6 associates.

2) It appears to be a 'limited' version - not all the amp/FX models are included.   Manufactures offering limited editions is ot unusual, its a typical marketing ploy to get people to upgrade to a full version.

I would hardly call it "limited". If you've had previous versions installed at one point on your computer that you have decided to sell your license to, it will re-enable them. There's been multiple people reporting they've gotten platinum, and there's some who haven't even installed anything previously.

No doubt it is time for an update.  Would say the same about the Spider amps (not that I want my IV to be 'last year's model'!).  Maybe there will be a major update coming in the near future.  Adding an acoustic guitar and 12-string similation (like in the JTV guitars) would be nice!