Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Stomp Shutting Off

BillDutton

Just received my new HX Stomp last week from Sweetwater and it's pretty amazing. I'm wondering about a possible power issue...last night at rehearsal for this weekend's Easter services at our church my HX Stomp shut down twice on it's own. I'm using the power supply that came with the unit - I'm using the HX Stomp this weekend as a stand alone unit with no other pedals.

The other two guitar players with regular pedal boards did not experience any power issues. Thoughts?

I'm gonna take my Furman power strip for the weekend in hopes it's a minor power quality issue and the filters will help.

• 2 months later...

I'm having the same issue with mine, but, it won't stay online for more than 20-30 seconds. It keeps rebooting forever. I've opened a ticket with Line 6, since I'm using the pedal for almost 30 days and there are no power issues in my house.

• 4 months later...