Sign in to follow this  
OskarikoponenEW

Helix LT 2.80 update problems

Hello, I'm not sure should I be worried. Just got my Helix LT and I started update it from 2.30 to 2.80 and the updater got jammed in somepoint at the middle and has been frozen for like 1 hour now. I don't want to shut down the program, so I don't lollipop up anything, but not sure if I should try like different USB-port or something. Pls helpUpdatefailure.png.90b1b5c977ddbcd381a71c80e8140ec6.png

Same here just mine hasn’t even done the load bar in red !! How have you got on dude ?

7 hours ago, jonnycanning said:

Same here just mine hasn’t even done the load bar in red !! How have you got on dude ?

Still here in a same situation 

9 minutes ago, OskarikoponenEW said:

Still here in a same situation 

I think the reason you have not gotten more response on this topic is that there are already so many other topics addressing this. Just scroll back through a couple of screens of posts sorted on most recent and you will find a lot of help and tips from others who have hit this problem and resolved it. There is also a sticky post at the top of the screen that has lots of help resolving this. Here's one of many out there to start you off:

Alright, so I got some help from tech support and so far it has been good. So first of all, I had wrong version of HX edit (2.71). I updated it to 2.80, so that I got right drivers and software. After installing all software and drivers I turned Helix on and at same time pressing pedals 6 (MODE) and 12 (TAP/TUNER), that will make Helix go on update mode. After that I ran updates and now it is alive again!

Thank you tech support! <3 

Right so - I deleted everything line 6 and just downloaded the new HX edit again and it updates everything including new drivers . I pulled everything from the computer ie interfaces etc and changed through the usb’s. Eventually found one did exactly the same as before and it is updating as we speak . All the usb sockets are the same ! I don’t get it

Same here - I had to delete everything (backing up my backups from Edit) and just re-download from scratch. Funnily enough it was re-downloading HX Edit that did the trick. Weird.