Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 M13 Helper App - Feedback Wanted


stevespirit
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi all

 

I am both a musician and a teacher of Computer Science.  Recently, trying to combine the two I have written a prototype helper app to keep a record of settings and effects chains per song on the M13.

 

I have created a youtube video of me demonstrating how to use it at:

 

https://youtu.be/SoqxzIRFVz8

 

Anyway, would be interested if anyone has any feedback or ideas - also if anyone from Line6 monitors the forum - would they be OK if I put this app on the App Store?

 

Steve

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...