KimmoPeltola

Wah pedal selection problem

Hi

I got some problems selecting a wah pedal. If I take an existing preset which has a wah pedal in the algoritm and try to change the pedal type, only one or two of them works. Why is that?

I assume you mean that the other wah options are greyed out. This is likely because you only have enough DSP available to run the ones that are showing as available. You can try eliminating other blocks on that path, or making the preset multi-path and spreading the blocks across both. Each path has its own DSP capacity.

Thank you for your answer. No, I think I found out what is wrong. The preset I use has a wah pedal block (Chrome) which is assigned to expression pedal 1. If I change the wah pedal type to eg. the UK Wah 846, the pedals get mixed up and the wah pedal is now assigned to expression pedal 2 which is now partly a volume pedal and wah pedal. The wah sound is there but expression pedal 2 also controls the volume block. In other words, it's kinda half-half-situation. Expression pedal 1 is now the normal sound without wah. However, the the pedal doesn't work on expression 1.