I both these devices separately and when I connected them, it lights "manual" button on POD and nothing happends when I pressed the swich buttons on FBV2. I red articles for flashing firmware here. Tryed with monkey 1.65 but didn't work. Tried with monkey 1.15, but it said that is not working with 64bit Win7. Tried with another cable (internet LAN) - the same!

Please help!

• Downvote 1

There are two types of Pod2.0.The earlier model says "Pedal"on the rear socket.The newer model says "FBV Pedal". If you have the earlier(non-FBV) model then you cannot use FBV pedals.

• Upvote 4

I tried to connect a POD V 2.0  with FBV Express MKII or FBV Shortboard MKII. It did not work. Footboards and Cable are ok, because they work with Spider Amps.

What can be the problem?

I tried to connect a POD V 2.0  with FBV Express MKII or FBV Shortboard MKII. It did not work. Footboards and Cable are ok, because they work with Spider Amps.

What can be the problem?

see the post above yours

There are two types of Pod2.0.The earlier model says "Pedal"on the rear socket.The newer model says "FBV Pedal". If you have the earlier(non-FBV) model then you cannot use FBV pedals.

OK. My Pod model says "Pedal". Now which "Pedal" would fit?