Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD HD500 Volume on new patches very low

rlm2112

Hello,

I'm using using this for the first time in a while, editing and making new patches on a PC with HD500 edit. I'm using the latest version, and my pod firmware is up to date. For some reason EVERY new patch I make with ANY amp is very quiet no matter what I do. Ive tried different amps, no cabinet, changing the channel volume and main mix panning, changing input to just guitar, Nothing works. There's sound coming through, but it's extremely weak and quiet compared to custom patches I've downloaded AND ones I've made before. There's almost no gain at all...its almost clean. Patches with the exact same amp and cab are much louder and sound correct! Included are screenshots of the amp and mixer screens. I would really appreciate some help! Thanks

amp.jpg

mixer.jpg

When weird behaviors of the POD happen the suggested cure is always the same, ie:

1) - save your patches to your computer
2) - re-install the latest firmware without retaining your patches when asked during the flashing procedure
3) - do a global reset (important step which needs to be done after any flashing, to avoid unexpected weird behaviors)
4) - do a pedal calibration (important step which needs to be done after any reset, to avoid unexpected weird behaviors)
5) - re-load your previously saved patches in your device by using the editor

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips

• Upvote 1