Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

The Wrong Usb Fireware ver:V0.00 Of Pod Hd Pro X

bjdaisheng

There is a big trouble on my pod hd pro x.On the machine screen,it shows Usb FW:V0.00.By the Monkey app and the Edit app,I can't connect the pod hd pro x .The Monkey app shows a unknown usb fireware ver.Could you help me?Sorry for my bad English.Many Thanks.

3.thumb.jpg.107d014e2473f1c15d0237312b040f79.jpg1.jpg.aaf4ae5642e38660e9f8de12175d0763.jpg2.jpg.45209be2ce34ffd93f0f38d2b4575927.jpg

In the following order:

1) make sure not to connect the POD to USB 3 ports (they are not compatible with the POD), connect to USB 2 only ports..

2) check the USB cable

3) check the device USB port, if it looks like this it is broken

Q2twGz9.jpg

this one is fine (see the plastic rectangle in the middle)

aE8TtPg.jpg

-----------------------------------------

In regard to the displayed USB firmware version, my device that has been working for years shows always the USB version zero (as in your case) until it is connected to the computer and is recognized, after which it finally shows the version 1.04 of the USB firmware.

If the USB port is not working the device cannot be recognized.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips