Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Help with Podxt Live

• 2 months later...
On 4/3/2020 at 11:57 AM, ShapeOverTime1 said:

So I recently bought a Podxt Live pedal used, and I am trying to set it up so I can make my own sounds on it. I'm not sure what I should be doing and was wondering if anyone could help me with this

I know this is an old post but open the Edit software. Find a bank of 4 empty slots, load one, pick your amp, dial it in how you would like with cabinet and mic. Then build your effects if desired and you have your own patch. It is about that straightforward. How much you want to tweak and fine tune is entirely up to you.  Additionally, I personally like to setup a bank with several patches so I can switch between them, A, B, C, D for different textures and tones. i.e. Clean settings or specific delay or effects patches for a particular amp/cab/effect combination or in some cases an artist or songs from an artist that requires switching between various parts.