Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod XT Live Patch Help

Hi All

I used to have an XTL which is sadly no longer with us but I recently got a Helix so all is well in the world again. 

However, there was one factory preset on the XTL that I used to play with and I'd love to be able to get something similar back. I *think* it was called Tweed B-man or something like that and it used to hae a crazy mod sound on it that I loved. Does anyone still have an XTL that they can tell me the amps/mods etc so I can try dial something similar into my Helix? I think it was factory preset on bank 3d.

The closest I can get to on the Helix is 24c (Royal Power Due) or 27d (Hairy Doom) but both miss this super sharp high pitched effect that would come in every now and again on the XTL patch. They are probably a good place to start but it would be great to have the original back. 

Appreciate any help or if the details of the original XTL patches are anywhere that would be great!

Thanks!

This is what I have in GearBox which I believe is the factory setting... not 100% sure. 

Tweed B-Man:

Amp: 1958 Tweed B-Man

Comp: Bypassed

Cab: 4x10 1958 Tweed B-Man Mic: 67 Condenser 33% Room

Stomp: Screamer  50% Drive - 29% Gain - 50% Tone

Mod: Rotary Drum+Horn : Slow Speed, 22% Tone, 42% Mix

Delay: Analog/Mod: Qtr Note Time, 30% Fdbk, 28% Mix, ModSpd 35%, 89% Depth

Rvb: Small Room: On, 50% Decay, 19% Mix 50% Tone, 50% Pre

Wah: Vetta Wah: Off

Hope that helps. 

Dave