Sign in to follow this  
CurtisRay57

Available Pod Pro Compatability Software & Foot Pedals

I recently purchased a used POD Pro rack model and was wondering what compatible upgrades or software are still available.  Can I use my FBV Shortboard MKII  with this unit?

Curtis, 

Maybe you will find this reply handy.  I have recently also just purchased a used Pod Pro unit. The only footswitch that I found that would work is the old school Line 6 Floorboard. Additionally, you may also be able to use a MIDI foot pedal. The manuals are still available through the support sections on the line.com site. 

As far as software, you should be able to download a copy of the Line6 Editor. This is the software that I have found to work. I cannot remember if you have to create a login/register your hardware first... 

Hope this helps

So I am out of luck on the FBV. The Bass Pod Pro doesn't even power it up. Back on Ebay. I really bought the older unit to try it out. If I like I will get one of the newer models.

Hey - its been a long time since I opened up a Pod Pro but there might be a fuse inside as it has an internal PS.

Be careful and don't zap yourself though.

Just an idea.

Almost forgot, this page is priceless: http://line6.com/support/page/kb/_/effects-controllers/fbv-mki-mkii-controllers/the-complete-line-6-pedal-compatibility-faq-r58

B

Edited by BillBee
  • Upvote 1