Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Spider V 30 MKII to Recording Interface - Focusrite

srvchawla

hi,

How to i connect my Spider V 30 MK II directly to the audio Interface (Focus-rite) to be able to record the amp sounds directly to my DAW using the recording interface. I know there is a Printer cable to USB option but that requires me to change my cables every-time. I have other instruments and mic connected to Focus-rite recording interface. I need to be able to connect the AMP to the recording interface to improve the workflow. 

I tried the Phone out connector to quarter inch connector where the quarter inch cable directly goes to the recording interface but recording interface does not detect it be a instrument or Line in. 

Please suggest if there are options. 

The headphone out can be configured to a line out. Press and hold the home button and set the phones mode to "line". This will send line level signal out of the headphone jack, it will not be affected by the master volume. You will likely need an adaptor to go from the 1/8" headphone jack on Spider V to your focusrite.