Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

TOE SWITCH sensitivity adjustment

tribal5000

I stand to be corrected here but I've never been aware of such a feature in Pod Go and I can't immediately see any reference to such a setting in the Pod Go manual or of calibration.  Have you actually seen and used this before and/or might you possibly be thinking of a different mfx unit? 

Yes I got my pod go a few weeks after it was released and when I got it I was showing my brother some of the features and when I went to show him the wah that’s when I noticed it was real hard to engage toe switch and that’s when I went to see if it had some kind of pedal cal settings and I found in one of the settings/menus you could set the sensitivity by pressing down on toe switch and fine tune it with up and values. And it had an overall pedal cal option. After I did update a few nights ago I noticed toe switch was too easy to press .I’m usually Good at troubleshooting most problems and I’ve scoured the net looking for any info and can’t find anything not even a mention on a old forum or anything I wish someone could confirm this cause I’m starting to think I’m going crazy. Anyway I love this new pod I’ve actually been playin it more than my axe3 

You can tighten or loosen the expression pedal with the supplied hex key, and you can adjust the range of volume or effect min and max values, but afaik the switch is mechanical and there is no pressure adjustment in Pod Go for this and there never has been to my knowledge.