Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

need help with new update

Ifalejan

Hey everyone, first post here! So before the update, I was able to use the command center to assign FS 4 on my HX Effects to send midi commands to my bigsky to change between multiple reverbs for each of my 4 snapshots. When I found out I could do this, i was so stoked. Now, after I just updated my HX Effects with this newest update, this feature is not working whatsoever even though all settings are the same. Are there new settings I need to change or something i need to do different?

3 hours ago, Ifalejan said:

Hey everyone, first post here! So before the update, I was able to use the command center to assign FS 4 on my HX Effects to send midi commands to my bigsky to change between multiple reverbs for each of my 4 snapshots. When I found out I could do this, i was so stoked. Now, after I just updated my HX Effects with this newest update, this feature is not working whatsoever even though all settings are the same. Are there new settings I need to change or something i need to do different?

Did you follow the update with a factory reset and backup restore? This will restore your global settings to what they were before your update?

• Upvote 2

So I factory reset & backup restored it but it didn't work. I did however have to re arrange my midi connection settings on my stuff so I'll put down what I got for anyone having similar issues. From my BOSS Es-5, Out is going into In on HX, Out from HX is going IN on BigSky. Out of BigSky goes into IN of Boss ES-5. Boss MIDI settings is THRU, HX has midi Thru Off, and big sky thru set to merge. This allows me to fully control big sky/hx with my boss and continues to allow each snapshot have their own midi commands to change reverbs on big sky. Thanks for the help!