Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

MIDI Bug?

cziebold

I might have found a midi bug in the catalyst amp. Our band uses a backtrack player software (VenueMagic--makes DMX lighting, MIDI devices and screen lyric changes while playing a backing track--great program) to make changes to my GR55, Helix Stomp and now I've added a Catalyst 100 to my rig. As the timeline of the backtrack player passes through a marker that contains only GR55 controller/program changes on midi channel 14 I find that the volume on my selected catalyst preset goes up drastically-it does not change the preset. I monitor with catalyst with a tablet and I see nothing change. Catalyst has its own separate marker that contains the midi preset changes on midi channel 10. Never had this interaction on any other midi device (Helix stomp, floorboard, Helicon voice controllers, electronic drums, etc.) What the heck is going on? Have erased all midi markers and started from scratch and problem still there.