Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

No sound coming out of L2t but Tweeter still sounds

Just filled a support ticket about this, but gigs are coming up this weekend and I really need this.

Yesterday I was at a rehearsal and was setting up my L2t to run some backing tracks through the RCA inputs. Connected everything, and played a track and everything was sounding great as always. Went outside for about 5 minutes and came back to check the setup with the drummer, all of the sudden I only hear a whisper from what is playing coming only from the tweeter, and nothing else. Checked all connections, disconnected everything...tested on every input with a mic with different cables, also with my POD, and the same...very faint sound only coming from the tweeter.

Tested at home before writing this, and same result. I'm sure there wasn't foulplay from anyone, because I was the only one there setting up before the drummer arrived. I did notice today that the front led has both the white and red colors lit at the same time, maybe the limiter is stuck somehow, someway.

Any ideas, maybe a cable is loose or disconnected inside.

Thanks!

• 9 months later...

Well, this is an old thread! I just saw it. Open up the back of your cabinet (easy with cordless drill, phillips head) and look inside. You will see the wires going from the circuit board to the speakers. Are any of the connectors loose or disconnected? Does the speaker seem OK? You could send another audio signal to the speaker and see if its blown. If you're lucky, the speaker is disconnected. BTW, replacement speakers are very affordable if needed.