Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Are there any type of pedals that aren't in the POD GO? Let me explain.

daveaphotopod

I think the folks over at line 6 did an amazing job, even with the POD GO including anything we'd ever want (I say "even" because of the Helix platform. Even though the POD GO has less horsepower, so to speak, it still comes with tons of options) 

But I was thinking the other day when I was looking at my pedalboard, if there are pedals that are omitted that could STILL be added. Something that I could buy for my pedalboard (type) that isn't in the POD GO. I don't mean specific pedals. For example, Walrus Audio has a harmonic tremolo. The POD GO doesn't have that specific pedal but it DOES have a harmonic tremolo, so that's great! 

But the POD GO doesn't have something like the Nobels ODR-1 (unless I am overlooking something) 

Are there any that I am not thinking of? Again, not specific pedals that can be emulated by Line 6 versions, or similar types (for example, Wampler has the Ratsbane, but the POD GO has a few Rat variations.) - I am asking because I am curious if there is anything we can ask for that isn't already taken care of by an option in the POD GO.