Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Tap Tempo switch - send MIDI CC

bt7645362

short version - Is it possible to send MIDI CC when the tap tempo switched is pressed? 

long version - I'm using my HX Stomp XL to also control MIDI reverb and delay pedals, which works great on some of those pedals. I'm sending MIDI clock and everything is working. My problem is with one of my pedals, the Eventide Rose. The Rose sounds terrible when receiving MIDI clock and using the modulation function on the pedal.. basically the incoming MIDI clock messes with the pedal's onboard modulation and smears the tones of the repeats. This is the case regardless of MIDI controller used (same thing happens with Disaster Area MIDI Baby 3 for example.. it's a basically a clock issue with that pedal unfortunately). If I disable midi clock receive on the Rose, everything sounds great. I've assigned one of the buttons on the HX stomp XL to send MIDI CC corresponding to "tap tempo" on the Rose, and it works perfectly.. but it's a kind of a drag to have to have a separate tap switch when using that pedal. So my question is, is it possible to assign the HX stomp XL tap tempo foot switch to send MIDI CC when I press? I couldn't find the option in command center unfortunately. Thanks!